Old Kirk Braddan

Old Kirk Braddan

The church dates back to the 12th Century with modification and enlargement of the East End and addition of the tower 1774. The inside of the church is simple in design with whitewashed walls and wood panelled gated pews; family box pews flank the simple altar.
The surrounding graveyard is much older than the current church and contains many interesting graves.