Nobles Park Bandstand

Nobles Park and Bandstand

The park was given to Douglas Corporation by the Noble Trustees in April 1909. One of the many good works done for the Island with the money of Henry Bloom Noble, who died in 1903.

The park had an extensive makeover, which included the newly built Noble's Pavilion. Built at a cost of 2 million pounds, the modern leisure complex features a 1500 sq ft restaurant on the ground level, which opens unto an extensive terrace and landscape garden. The first floor is a 1,273 community room with kitchen and balcony for private hire. Also included at the complex are changing rooms, showers, toilets, lockers as well as official rooms.

The centenary bandstand, which was previously located at the Villa Marina has moved next to the leisure centre.