New Kirk Braddan

The foundation stone for the Parish Church was laid in 1871 and the main building consecrated in 1876. Externally, local stone with imported stone dressings and Westmoreland slates combine to present a building blending well into its country side.
The interior of the chuch is faced by a combination of light-coloured bricks and honey-coloured stone.
The marble floor was designed by Hugh Mackay Balillie Scott.

Unit base very close by and within walking distance.